Developing new business areas in various industries is a part of the strategic model of the Fleggaard Group. At the same time, there is a long tradition of strategic acquisition of companies and investment in projects that match or supplement the Fleggaard Group business portfolio.
Through the years, the Fleggaard Group has successfully developed new business areas and in effect generated growth and value for both shareholders and the group.
The Fleggaard Group has many years of experience supporting numerous subsidiaries and offers a solid foundation and a healthy corporate culture allowing its subsidiaries to focus on their core business.
We are always interested in hearing from business owners who can demonstrate a viable business model and consider undertaking generational- or ownership change. We give priority to projects that could advantageously integrate within the Fleggaard Group, and that we can lead and develop these to the next level with our competencies, experience and capital.
When we evaluate potential projects, we analyse among others on the following criteria:
- Are there positive trends that can support the business idea?
- Does the industry hold growth potential?
- Is there synergy with the Fleggaard Group’s other companies?
- Can we jointly build a strong and dynamic organization?
- Is the dedicated management willing to adopt Fleggaard's values?
- Is there an economic plan that meets Fleggaards required rate of return?
Areas where Fleggaard Holding acts as sparring partner and provides active support:
- Developing strategy- and business plans
- An active board as a dedicated sparring partner for the management
- A global network that can open doors for new business opportunities
- Economics: finance, business controlling, accounts and revision
- Finance: Currency/liquidity management, insurance and properties
- Law: Danish and international contracts, disputes and legal cases
- IT: ERP-systems, hosting, hardware, software and network
- HR: Recruitment, human resource development and payroll admn.
- Communication: Internal and external communication
- Business development: Market analysis and business models